- Registrations now open in 4HOnline (you must be an active member in 4HOnline to register):
- Open Registrations:
- The 2016 State 4-H Horse Judging results, pictures and press release are now available!
- 4-H State Fair information located here.
- Barrow DNA cards are due postmarked on or before May 15. Must be received by the Fair ten days following.
- Lamb and Meat Goat nose prints are due postmarked on or before June 15. Must be received by the Fair ten days following.
THIS WEEK, one hundred and twenty-five youth are building their own robots, learning about how drones work, hearing about experiences of local storm chases, seeing the stars with local astronomers, and checking out all the living organisms around Camp Bob White.
It is made possible by a $10,000 sponsorship from HughesNet, through the National 4-H Council, to implement a STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) experience. Hughes Network Systems is the global leader in satellite broadband for home and office, and shares the National 4-H commitment to sparking an early interest in STEM activities through hands-on, community-based learning.
See the press release here