Three print versions of the 4-H Volunteer Orientation are available for your use:
- Complete Volunteer Orientation text, size 12 font
- Complete Volunteer Orientation text, size 14 font
- Volunteer Orientation text divided by main sections, size 12 font
- These files are in PDF format. Place your cursor over the file name; right click your mouse button to save.
- These files were designed to contain very few illustrations and no photos.
- You will need the free Adobe Reader program installed on your computer to view the files.
- The Technical Tips section on the left of your screen includes a link to the free Adobe Reader program.
- All volunteers using the print version of the orientation are also required to take the Required Feedback Form (or select Required Quiz on the menu to the left of your screen). Volunteers wishing to complete a print version of the Feedback Form should obtain a copy from the local 4-H faculty or staff.
3. Print Version by section in 12 point font in PDF format
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Unit 1: History
- Unit 2: Youth Development
- Unit 3: Building Skills
- Unit 4: Ages & Stages
- Unit 5: Competition
- Unit 6: Character
- Unit 7: Safety
- Closing Remarks-Credits
- Required Feedback Form Information